Mind & Body Therapy NYC Sessions
My natural perceptive gifts and professional training have enabled me to work therapeutically with a wide spectrum of people.
- Those who have past trauma, emotional and physical anxiety, addiction, and spiritual crisis have greatly benefited from the mind and body therapy I offer.
- Those who experience difficulties in emotional and physical intimacy and relationships are awakened to a newfound reverie for honoring their bodies and connecting intimately to their own emotional lives and thus their partners.
I welcome you to contact me to be your Guide. Please tell me something about you and when a good time for a fifteen minute intake call is for you.
All sessions include :
- Therapeutic Talk
- Spiritual Guidance
- Chakra Body Energy Balancing (fully clothed)
- Breath And Bodywork (fully clothed)
6 and 12 session packages are offered. Simply inquire to discuss.
How do we meet?
Virtual & In Person Counseling:
Currently, I enjoy offering Telephone or Virtual meetings as many people I work with are international and moving around the globe. Of course I also offer in person meetings. I have a beautiful healing sanctuary on the upper west side, New York
How do I book a session?
I ask you to email me directly. Share with me something about yourself in the email, and why you are seeking my guidance.
I will respond within 24 hours and suggest we speak on the phone for about 15 minutes to discuss.
Please note that all first time clients must pay a 100$ deposit to confirm their appointment via Venmo or PayPal. In general, sliding scale and package rates are reserved for you once you are working with me on-going.
Between meetings :
I always offer practices for you to cultivate on your own. I also offer some email support between meetings.
My book is a helpful tool for you to read. It will inspire guidance in meditations, journaling, and introspective discussions that we share in session together.
I will intuitively access and apply a variety of psychological and spiritually based healing modalities, for example:
Breathwork: A Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline, a part of which, including breath control, simple meditation. Offers direct, unmediated access to, or embodiment of, or participation in the divine.
Somatic Meditation: A technique for guiding your mind to a state of awareness that experiences the center of consciousness within your visceral being.
Talk Psychoanalysis: A method of analyzing psychical and emotional experience that involves treatment where you helped by a professional to talk openly and freely.
- Vitality, youth, confidence
- Dissolve old wounds, anxiety, self criticism, intimacy blocks
- Develop organic sources of power, energy, joys, harmony, bliss
- Become a powerful tour de force, able to flow through life, thrive.
- Be of greater service to humankind.
My Promise to You . .
“I will teach you to elevate your consciousness: self-love, universal love, and oneness.”
In sessions, I will teach you how the concepts I present in my talks and writings, will specifically help you heal trauma, and become enlightened. I will guide you to incorporate the techniques and principles offered through my book and talks, into your daily life. I will help you develop your full potential.
“Thank you. Clarity and calm. I feel grounded, conscious and deliberate after speaking with you. Smiles. Always a work in progress. No decisions now, but at least I have my peace of mind. Letting you in on the story gives me strength.”
~ female, 51, married with three children, athletic coach